Some things to look forward in the next few months!
- I have approached my website designer and she's working on it now! I will probably reveal my new skin before end of the year! I actually requested for an adorable "milk tea" theme! So it will be kinda like a surprise! Okay la not surprise after I tell you guys already! :(
- I will be reviving my youtube channel and start to make funny videos (script writing in process & plenty of wild ideas in my head!)
- I'm currenty working out on my diet and if I'm able to drop a few KGs by the end of the year, I will have a photoshoot! #eggcited eh? :D
- I am an OFFICIAL Strait Times Communities Blogger! ( Got the widget at my side bar la, so I would appreciate if you just click the link ok! ) Which also means, you can find my blogposts over there ^.^ I will be blogging about music, lifestyle and events! As for my main blog, I will only fully focus on food as for now!
- Giveaway? :D Who's ready! I got a whole bunch of stuff to give out! Please also tweet me what you want! @uncletehpeng. I got a few requests for contact lenses already, but I can't guarantee that alright! Other items still okay, like facial products, hair dye, accessories! Just tweet me what you want and I will prepare for the mega giveaway by end of next month!
Q: How about school Damien?!
I have been doing very well in school lately, just a little bit busy with projects now! and I only have 3 friggin weeks to enjoy! How I wish it can be extended! :(
Alright and before I end of this blogpost, this whole week Singapore has been affected by the haze! So I would strongly encourage everyone to take care of yourself alright if possible go to the nearest pharmacy shop to get a mask! Very cheap only! 10pcs @ $4.05 at Guardian!! Hope you guys don't fall sick because the haze is really very terrible. Try to avoid outdoor activities, I actually wanted to bring my ah ma out but the PSI hit like 321 at 10PM yesterday so I decided to drop plans bringing her out. Drink more water and god bless!